1. Lively Life says:

” Well waiting, I think i’ll learn to knit’. Haha Sounds like something I’d wear on a tshirt. The time is going to go by anyways right? So we mise well do something productive with it , Hehe. Nice post.

1. I like the t-shirt idea! If I do an online course on Waiting, I’ll send you a free t-shirt since you gave me the idea. ❤

2. dawnlizjones says:

Crocheting is my relaxing thang. Happy Thanksgiving!

1. That’s cool! Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend. ❤

3. Deb says:

Boy does this resonate with me!! I’m waiting to find out what God has in store for me. I’m very unhappy in my job and plan to look for a new one in the Spring. This will give me time to train my assistant to learn all that I do and I’ll get all the year-end work completed, so until then I have to wait it out!! xo

1. Deb, I know the feeling. I wrote a post entitled Waiting yesterday. I wrote it on the fly–something I never do. I feel like it was really for someone else. I love my job, but I’m starting to feel some discomfort. I think it’s time to move on…just waiting to hear from God.

1. Deb says:

Oh you’ll have no doubt when it’s time to move on…I’ve been delaying it for a while. I’ve been there for 20 years and it has served me well, but things have changed and it’s just exhausting to work there now and no enjoyment at all. Perhaps that was God who wrote the one yesterday, to you!! Hmmm something to consider! xo

1. I wish you patience as you wait. I also hope you find Joy in some way each day. He will sometimes make us uncomfortable so we will leave. I know this firsthand.

2. Deb says:

I absolutely agree with you…I think that’s exactly what He’s doing and He’s probably thinking Darn Girl you are stubborn…how bad does it have to get before you’ll leave?!! HA. Thanks Michelle I sincerely appreciate your words of encouragement. xo

4. gm1123 says:

Thank you! Great post !

5. Lorraine says:

Thank you! This one really touched me. As you know, I am in a “waiting” stage right now. I am doing all that I can do, and trying to leave the rest to God. I am believing that I am already employed, I just waiting for the manisfestation.

1. Whatever you’re doing right now to serve him will eventually serve you well. Continue to look for jobs and ask him to help you discern which one is best for you. Waiting can be hard, but know that God is at work as you wait. Love you, Lorraine! See you soon! ❤